Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Interview With The Special Delivery and Bright Starts Group Moms

I was given the chance to interview some of the mothers from the Special Delivery Club and the Bight Starts group that are hosted by SIRCH Community Services.

In these interviews I asked 11 questions in total and asked them to send me via E-mail their responses, this way they could tell me word for word what their experiences were without me missing something. I wanted these woman to have the chance to speak their minds and not be miss quoted by me.

There are three interviews not including my own. I will be posting theirs before I post mine because they are the ones that are still taking part in these wonderful groups.
I have not attended either group with my child since early 2011.

I hope that these interviews can help a mother out there that might need a place to go and feel safe and know that there are others out there feeling or have felt the same way that they do.


If you would like more information on the Special Delivery Club or the Bright Starts group please visit the SIRCH Community Services website 
or 
call Daniela Pagliaro at 705-457-1742 ext 31 

No comments:

Post a Comment